Why hello there owl-y cuteness! This adorable owl cushion how to comes from the Craftster community forum.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• A sewing machine
• 3 x pieces of complimentary fabrics (fat quarters work best and are cost effective!)
• 2 pieces of different colored felt (Optional – you can have a third color if you choose to do the inner eye also)
• Complimentary coloured sewing thread (for machine and hand stitching)
• At least one embroidery floss color. You can use two different colours if you’d like a little more contrast.
• Embroidery needle
• Clean toy and hobby fill
• A piece of heavy-weight cut away stabilizer a little larger than the eye mask (cut-aways are permanent stabilizers that remain on the back of the fabric and keep it stable during and after embroidery. They prevent the designs from stretching out during embroidery)
Check out the instructions here, and get crafting!