This is a cute and practical idea on Design*Sponge - picnic kits that provide your napkin, plate, and utensils all in one!
- 1/2 yard each of 4 medium-weight natural fabrics (linens and cottons are best..if your plate is larger than 10″ you may need more than 1/2 yard)
- 9″ cardboard square template (or larger depending on your plate size — mine is 8.75″)
- 6″ cardboard equilateral triangle template
- four wood buttons
- sewing machine
- 4 sets bamboo or wood utensils
- 4 enamel or tin camping plates
Check out the how to here.